Sorry guys, a new study has come out and said that women who have men as lovers are most likely to have fewer orgasms. Lesbian women (women with women lovers), gay men and heterosexual men, are all having many more orgasms than women who have male lovers.
In a large sample of more than 52,000 people, 95% of men said they usually-always had an orgasm when sexual. Unfortunately, the women who had male lovers only had an orgasm usually or always 65% the time. Women who had female lovers (lesbians), however boasted an orgasm 86% of the time.
So, what can you do if you are a male lover of a woman and want to make sure you don’t fall into this sad statistic?
Here are the things that the researchers found associated with women having more orgasms. The women who had more orgasms were more likely to:
- have had oral sex (yes, anything associated with clitoral stimulation).
- be satisfied with their relationship.
- be comfortable asking for what they wanted sexually (if they knew).
- shared their fantasies or be engaged in role play.
- engaged in sexual teasing throughout the day.
- tried new sexual things (like positions).
- engaged in anal stimulation (not necessarily intercourse).
- used some sexy talk.
- received expressions of love (during the sex act).
- have had longer sexual sessions (aka they were not rushed).
- have praised their partner for something he did that worked for her. (nothing works better than positive reinforcement).
They were more likely to have engaged in kissing and surprise, surprise, some form of clitoral stimulation along with intercourse.
read more on how-to clitoral stimulation.